Top 7 biochemistry papers
#1 Complex I enzyme revealed The solved structure of a bacterial complex I enzyme -- first in line in the energy-producing respiratory chain -- reveals important mechanics of this ubiquitous protein. Specifically, the structure shows how it hustles electrons and protons across membranes. R.G. Efremov et al. "The architecture of respiratory complex I,"
**__Related stories:__***linkurl:Top 7 From F1000;https://www.the-scientist.com/article/display/57459/
[June 2010]*linkurl:Top 7 from F1000;https://www.the-scientist.com/article/display/57369/
[May 2010]*linkurl:3D Science;https://www.the-scientist.com/article/display/57462/
24 Potential Topics For A Research Paper In Biochemistry
Most experienced students will tell you that it’s a lot easier to complete a particularly difficult assignment when one writes on an interesting and original topic. This is true across all disciplines, including biochemistry. Here are 24 potential topics for you to consider:
- Investigate the aggregation of B lymphocyte cell line from a chicken and determine its temperature sensitivity.
- What role does polyphosphate have on the virulence of what the Latin-named Erwinia caratovora?
- Using chemical shift information and data, attempt to predict protein dihedral angles.
- Discuss the dissection of cellular and molecular functions of the latest medications for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Compare and contrast the major aspects of biochemical studies in the last half century compared to those likely in the next half century.
- Using rational protein engineering, analyze the expansion of substrate and template specificities in DNA strands.
- Analyze protein complexes defining DNA synthesis and assembly in patients with nephrotic syndrome.
- Analyze the molecular genetics of a single causative gene behind the muscular dystrophy.
- How does biochemical research help improve chances of developing sustainable food supply around the world?
- How does, what is often referred to as “good bacteria,” aid in maintaining gut health in humans?
- What supporting evidence is there for crops using GMO provide an answer the global food problems?
- How can mapping the human genome help prevent diseases and even help redesign human beings before life begins?
- Provide evidence for or against using animal models of disease for scientific value to aid in finding cures for human disease.
- Evaluate the close possibility of mapping the sequence of the entire human genome for a relative low cost.
- Write a research paper on the reasons why structural studies on complex biochemical compounds reveal valuable information towards DNA mapping.
- Describe the purification and expression of proteins’ reactions to interacting with ENTH at different levels.
- Provide a study of how athletes have used biomedical means to seek what many consider an unfair advantage over other athletes.
- What kind of impact would mapping the human genome have on society and medicine?
- Analyze recent advancements in biochemistry research that promises to lead to new medications.
- . How is studying and mapping genes important towards the development of new biochemical treatments for certain diseases?
- Study the society effects of the HPV vaccine in populations the have adopted the widespread use of the preventative measure.
- Review the reactions and basic structure of phosphates and esters as well as the synthesis required from alcohols.
- Discuss the process of photosynthesis on GMO crops and how does this affect the world’s population and hunger problems?
- Analyze the processes in with fatty-acid catabolism affects the human body.
If you need any help writing a biochemistry research paper, or any other type of assignment, visit this company for some expert assistance.